Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One of My Favorite Sites for Ideas...

The Moda Bake Shop is a favorite stitching website of mine. I follow it in my blog reader so that I catch every single new blog post. Although I have yet to purchase a Moda baked good, their fabrics have been among my favorites forEVER. One of my favorite fabrics ever was a Moda design from the first major quilt I made. It was dark blue with somewhat wonky bright white stars in a log cabin that is still on my childhood bed. I LOVE it. Anyways, Moda is a great place for tutorials. I like to look at the quilt recipes to find inspiration, as well as crafty bloggers to follow. Just this morning I looked through the quilt recipes looking for an idea for a baby quilt for our friends' brand new baby girl. There were tons of options for me! The hardest part was narrowing it down to one that I could use scraps for. I think this might be the winner. However, in true me-style, I will make a few adjustments. I can't do anything just by the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment